Over the course of the simulation, you will face different situations that may be considered harassment. At the end of the training, you will be better equipped so that you are able to recognize at-risk situations, know how to act and know how to stop inappropriate behaviours.
Expert : Me R. Perreault et Me C. Wagner, Cabinet d’avocats Fasken
Duration : 30 minutes / 1h30 with group coaching
What you will learn
To make you aware of the issues surrounding harassment in the workplace in all its forms.
- The training aims to:
- Define what is harassment
- Be informed of the impact on people
- Identify forms of sexual harassment
- TRecognize the forms of harassment and make the difference between:
- Harassment or personality conflict
- Abuse of power or right of management
- Discrimination and hostile behaviour
- How to react if you are a victim or a witness
Buy this training
Price per license. A single allows you to do the program twice. Should you wish to buy licenses for your employees, get in touch with us. We'll take care of everything for you!
Once your order completed, we will send you all the information you will need in order to use our immersive trainings.